A different way to see the park Cabarceno nature . Would not you like to explore, where grizzly bears hibernate? ? Delve into the enclosure, see their routes .., or visit the pits elephant the largest land mammal in serious danger of extinction?
Have you felt the roughness of the tongue of the giraffe? All the sensations of a browser in one day not to be missed!
Learn first hand, the research and conservation of nature, which are performed in the Natural Park of Cabarceno, is another of the activities carried out during the visit.
Always accompanied by specialized personnel who will count which is the philosophy of the park and because it is considered one of the best in the world: conservation, research and education . During the visit we are extremely careful about security, which is why you can not get out of the vehicle in the bear enclosure.
- Price: €200 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2016
- Date available to: 28/02/2018
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CANTABRICO
Information supplied by the providerPrint
VISIT THE ELEPHANTES
VISIT TO BEARS
VISIT THE GIRAFFE
BIRDS OF PREY
Other activities you may find interesting
€896 per person (including taxes)
Photography with us the great diversity of fauna, ... (+See more)
€60 per person (including taxes)
We propose: Enjoy 2 nights accommodation in Caceres and ... (+See more)
Casar de Cáceres