WINE ROAD FROM MADRID TO BARCELONA 10 days/ 9 nights
This is the ultimate Spanish trip: architecture, food and wine from Priorat. Spending some time in Madrid will allow you to discover the vibrant capital of Spain and San Sebastian will give you the opportunity to savor this foodie city, home of the pintxos or tapas and Michelin star restaurants.
10 days/ 9 nights. The tour starts in Madrid, destinations: Madrid - Ribera del Duero - Burgos- Rioja – Bilbao - San Sebastian - Barcelona.
Dates: April 16-24th, Jun 11-21th Aug 27th – Sep 6st, Nov 5-Nov 14st
Includes: 9 nights accommodation with breakfast in double occupancy in hotels proposed (1 night in Madrid, 1 night in Ribera, 2 nights in Rioja, 2 nights in San Sebastian, 3 nights in Barcelona). Meals as per itinerary with wine: 5 lunches and 2 tapas dinner. 10 winery visits with wine tasting included. Bilingual Spanish/English tour assistant during the tour for 5 days. Madrid airport pick up. Transfer to San Sebastian airport.
- Price: €2,345 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Logroño (La Rioja)
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Aranda de Duero (Burgos)
- Duration: 10 Day
- Date available from: 16/04/2017
- Date available to: 14/11/2017
- Additional information: Dates: April 16-24th, Jun 11-21th Aug 27th – Sep 6st, Nov 5-Nov 14st
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Rutas de Vino - Vintage Spain
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Vintage Spain - Rutas de Vino