Learn on the Camino/Aprende en el Camino GROUP 1
Practice your English or Spanish in a unique environment: the Way of Saint James.
Students (18-27 years of age): accommodation in private hostals/low-priced guesthouses. Small groups of up to 10 people for a more personalized service.
The participants will be required to have minimum levels of language competence
If you would like to practice one of the foreign languages you are learning, i.e. English or Spanish, we have the perfect setting for you to do so. Learn English or Spanish whilst you walk the last 100 km of the Camino – the Way of Saint James, on the French Route from Sarria.
This is the perfect opportunity to boost your knowledge of the language with over 50 hours of intensive English or Spanish, accompanied by qualified teachers during the entire week.
The price includes:
- 6 nights in youth hostels and inns, shared bathroom. Half board included.
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person)
- Qualified teacher
- Over 50 hours of language learning
- Travel insurance
- Credencial (Pilgrim's passport)
- Price: €860 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 29/03/2018
- Date available to: 31/10/2018
- Additional information: GUARANTEED DEPARTURES with minimum 6 participants ask us for guaranteed departures
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Way of Saint James. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Practice your Spanish on the Camino