Pilot flight Experience
Being a pilot for a while is possible in Madrid, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. With this experience you could have first contact with aeronautics and discover a unique sensation.
Before the aircraft takes off you will have a lesson that includes some theory and practical issues. For 20 minutes a qualified pilot will take responsibility for teach you the flight program and the basic controls.
Once you learn these first guidelines you are ready for the experience. The pilot will take off and land but during the flight, that lasts one hour, you will take the controls of the aircraft, a Cessna 150.
You will fly over Villanueva de la Cañada, 20 kilometers away from the city center. The landscape is spectacular and flying up to the clouds will be an experience you cannot miss.
Undoubtedly it will be a perfect choice not only your trip to Madrid, but to surprise someone.
- Price: €180 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Date available from: 16/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Premium Spain. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Yumping
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Take the controls of a Boeing 737
Pilot flight experience
The landscape is spectacular
A perfect choice!
Ready for the experience?
Other activities you may find interesting
€169 per person (including taxes)
It leads to the side of the monument that has more ... (+See more)
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
This easy itinerary around Atzeneta’s medieval town on ... (+See more)
Atzeneta del Maestrat