Manuel de Falla House-Museum
In Falla's house
This museum shows the mementos and personal items of brilliant composer Manuel de Falla.
From 1921 to 1939, the musician Manuel de Falla lived in the city of Granada, in a simple carmen, a typical Granada house with a vegetable or floral garden. The house where he lived has now become a museum, which recreates the atmosphere that surrounded this musician from Cadiz, conserving his furniture, mementos and personal objects.
- Designation: Municipal museum
- Artistic period: Costumbrista
- Content: House-museum
- From Sep 01 to Jun 30
- From Tuesday to Friday From 09:00 to 14:30 From 15:30 to 19:00
- Weekend From 09:00 to 14:30
- Closing days: Monday, Public holidays
- From Jul 01 to Aug 31
- From Wednesday to Sunday From 09:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday, Tuesday
- General: €3
- Reduced: €1