Castile-La Mancha Science Museum
Direct line to the universe
A journey into astronomy from Egyptian times to the present day.
The museum offers a route through various different rooms, such as: the astronomy room, with instruments used over the ages by different civilisations to observe the stars; the Planetarium, with audiovisual shows; the Time Machine and Treasures of the Earth, sections that look at the history of the universe and our planet; the Life Laboratory, which will help you to better understand the natural resources and nature areas of Castile-La Mancha, as well as History of the Future, a journey across the life of one person.
- Designation: Regional museum
- Content: Science and technology
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 19:00
- Sunday From 10:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday
- General: €3
- Reduced: €1,50
- ICOM members and associations: Admission free
- Retired persons: Admission free
- Children: Admission free
Free admission: Wednesday and Saturday afternoons, and Sundays.