Bilbao's "Aste Nagusia" (Great Week) Celebrations
- When?: From Aug 18, 2018 to Aug 26, 2018
- Where: Bilbao
- More information : http://www.bilbaoturismo.net/BilbaoTurismo/es/folclore-y-fiestas-populares/aste-nagusia_2
- Category: Festivity of Tourist Interest
During the Semana Grande de Bilbao, there are fiestas in honour of the Virgen de Begoña.
Bilbao is the setting for concerts, shows, theatre, fireworks and children's activities at different points in the city, such as Plaza Nueva square, Bizkaia, Unamuno and Encarnación squares, and the Urbitarte and Arenal wharves. The speeches and "chupinazo" (fireworks) to open the celebrations will take place from the Arriaga theatre.
There will also be a programme of bullfights at the Vista Alegre bullring, including a horseback bullfight and eight normal bullfights.
- Date: From Aug 18, 2018 to Aug 26, 2018
Schedules and prices
- From Aug 18, 2018 to Aug 26, 2018
* Information may be subject to modifications