- When?: From Sep 2, 2016 to Sep 4, 2016
- Where: Montilla
- More information : http://www.montilla.es/montilla-historia-cultura-y-vino/Fiestas/fiesta-de-la-vendimia
- Theme: Gastronomy
On the first days of September, the Andalusia village of Montilla (Cordoba province) celebrates its Wine Harvest Festival.
The celebration gets underway with the crushing of grapes collected in the area’s vineyards. This “first must” is dedicated to the Virgen de las Viñas (Virgin of the Vines). Apart from this traditional-style (by stamping) grape-crushing, throughout the festival there are also various wine-making competitions.
- Date: From Sep 2, 2016 to Sep 4, 2016
Montilla (Cordoba. Andalusia)
Schedules and prices
- From Sep 2, 2016 to Sep 4, 2016
* Information may be subject to modifications