The Three Cultures Medieval Market
- When?: To be confirmed 2018
- Where: Zaragoza
- More information : http://www.zaragozayeventos.es/category/mm-tres-culturas/
- Activity: Others
For the duration of this street market, part of the city of Zaragoza (San Bruno square and the surrounding area) is transformed into a showcase for the history of the civilisations that were responsible for its creation: Arab, Jewish and Christian.
Arts and crafts stands, typical foods, decoration and period costume are just a few of the things that visitors will find as they browse this market and take a genuine journey back to the past.
- Date: To be confirmed 2018
Schedules and prices
To be confirmed 2018
* Information may be subject to modifications
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN SPAIN? BOOK YOUR ACTIVITY HERE
- Travel by speed train from Madrid to enjoy a unique ...(+See more)