Enjoy the rich culture of Sevilla in a unique experience. In the hands of our expert guides conoceras traditional and historical sites of the city.
Enjoy with your companion this route that will cross the Plaza del Duque, Bell , Plaza de la Encarnación , and the famous " Mushrooms " , Plaza Alfalfa and Savior , Avenue of the Constitution and the Archives of the Indies, the Cathedral and Real Alcazar of Seville. In the course of one hour you can also see the old factory Snuff , Parque Maria Luisa , Plaza of Spain , the Guadalquivir , Torre del Oro and Bullring of the Royal Cavalry of Seville. The ride will end at the Bridge of Triana.
The output will be held in the Plaza del Duque , opposite the Hotel Derby, or the Paschal Gayangos street 32, SevillaDream Hostel .
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 01/07/2016
- Date available to: 01/07/2022
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: FLAMENKITO SEVILLA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Plaza de Espana
Plaza de Espana and Park Maria Luisa
Ride in Alfalfa
LAS SETAS in Plaza de la Encarnacion