TRADITIONS AND LEGENDS OF SEVILLE
The magical city of Seville has many legends and tales throughout time and place that make travellers and even natives be surprised and travel to former times. Our object is to discover the city as well as to know about the mysteries within. We will see a hidden city but also nearby.
Meeting point: Menéndez y Pelayo st. corner with Santa María la Blanca st. (Puerta de la Carne.)
Schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 11 a.m.; Mondays and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 6 pm
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 40 Minutes
- Date available from: 25/03/2015
- Date available to: 12/03/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Conocer Sevilla
Information supplied by the providerPrint
a group in a route
King´s Peter street.