We go shopping in Seville!
The best way to see what offers Sevilla is doing this guided tour with a personal shopper and fashion stores. As you teach the city, you will discover renowned designers shops in central Seville, but also the most alternative and vintage shops "Soho Benita" .All following a circuit as the group is created. In three hours, we spend a great time, enjoying each of the shops and stopping to buy ... always without losing sight of the city and the history of the neighborhoods that we pass.
If you love fashion, you can not miss this route!
Types of prepared routes:
- Luxury Shopping routes.
- Routes Fashion Costumbrista.
- Entry into craft workshops Moda Flamenca *.
- Visit to Religious Embroidery Workshops *.
- Taller Flamenco Fashion **.
Prices from 30 € / person for 3 hours minimum hiring.
* Possible cost of inputs in the workshops not included in prices.
** This tour does not include rental price dress, characterization and sevillanas classes.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 25/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/03/2019
- Category of the activity: Shopping
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: La Organizadora de Sueños
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Cuna Street , typical shopping street
Other activities you may find interesting
€26.75 per person (including taxes)
Gibraltar is a duty-free territory and this makes ... (+See more)
€6 per person (including taxes)
During the visit you will have the opportunity to see ... (+See more)