San Isidoro del Campo, Santuario y Fortaleza
"""San Isidoro del Campo, Sanctuary Fortress"" is a tour in which we will discover the outside monastery founded by Guzmán el Bueno in the year 1301. The monastery of Jeronimos Cistercian monks, is also the burial place of one of the most powerful families in the late Middle Ages. Fortaleza, Shrine of power, focus of reformism and inquisitorial persecution during the sixteenth century and home to the first complete Spanish Bible in 1569.
In the guided tour of the monastery-fortress discover their most important cloisters (Cloister of the Dead, Faculty of Evangelists), periods (chapter house, refectory ...) and churches pantheon of Guzman, discuss the history, altarpieces, the symbols and legends that surround this heritage gem called ""San Isidoro del Campo"", the southernmost Cistercian monastery in Europe.
Get ready to discover with Ispavilia one of the most fascinating and unknown gems in the area, just 5 minutes from Seville.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Comments date: All weekends. Booking until the day
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ISPAVILIA- DESCUBRE SEVILLA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€89 per person (including taxes)
ROMANTIC WEEKEND IN SAN SEBASTIAN Can you imagine ... (+See more)
€105 per person (including taxes)
Stay of 2 nights at Doña Manuela 3* Hotel in Daimiel ... (+See more)