Descubre la Judería
"“Discover the Jewish Quarter"" is an interpretive two-hour tour through the old Jewish town, the neighborhood where the Jews lived in Seville from 1252 to 1483.
The tour includes a daytime walk through the neighborhoods of San Bartolomé and Santa Cruz, where you will discover the old neighborhood boundaries and the location of the old synagogues, squares and markets, as well as having the chance to visit the underground remains of the Jewish cemeteries. We will also make a tour around the inner wall that separates the Jewish quarter from the rest of Seville, and visit the location of different interior pathways that connect the Jewish quarter with the rest of the Christian city. We will also find out where many riots and public persecutions took place hundreds of centuries ago.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to live a journey through time and discover one of the most exotic, interesting and unknown neighborhoods, as well as its underground and unknown remains.
- Price: €6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 28/05/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Comments date: All weekends. Booking until the day
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ISPAVILIA- DESCUBRE SEVILLA
Information supplied by the providerPrint