Live with us the Seville sunset in the Jewish quarter, "Barrio de Santa Cruz", in a different way! Walking through it´s magical streets, with the Giralda tower in front.
Enjoy the Sephardic Jewish culture, through an experience that combines history and music. Will start with a walking tour through the Jewish quarter with comments, curiosities and anecdotes about the history of the Jews of Sepharad and their life in the Medieval Seville.
After the walk, we will go up to the terrace and will enjoy the Sephardic music, beautiful Sephardic songs with the live sounds of the arabic oud or violin.
And this way, we will make you evoke the Sephardic soul of Seville!
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 24/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2018
- Additional information: Schedule: Every Friday
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Be Sepharad!
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€913 per person (including taxes)
The Central Mountains, in the centre of Spain, is a ... (+See more)
Navarredonda de Gredos, ...