Rafting on the river Genil (Whitewater rafting)
Experience the adrenaline practicing this adventure sport in the roughest waters in Cordoba.
The only thing you need is to know how to swim and be over 14 years old to make the descent and negotiate the difficulties.
You will be accompanied by a professional guide throughout the trip. A short training course twill teach you the basics necessary to negotiate the challenges of the river.
The duration of the activity is 4 hours in total, with the descent being 2 hours.
At the end of the activity, a group picture will be taken so that we can forever remember this adventure.
Embark on the adventure!
The prices are:
€ 39/person - 1-5 people
€ 35/person - 6-9 people
€ 29/person - +9 people – please contact us for large goups
SCHOOLS: from 20 €/person
Prices includes: certified technical equipment, professional guide, transfer to the activity, changing rooms and showers in our facilities, first aid kit, civil liability insurance and group photo.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 23/11/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Water sports
- Organising company: ASOCIACION ESPAÑOLA DE ESTACIONES NAUTICAS
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€590 per person (including taxes)
The Route of Black Eyes is the longest green route of ... (+See more)