Route of the World Heritage City
A trail for history and pure nature lovers, skirting around Madrid and visiting all neighbouring provinces.
Parador de Salamanca
Sunday.Head to the Baroque 18th-century Plaza Mayor, open your eyes and be seduced by its harmonious beauty. The journey around the city starts from this lively spot. Discover the many monuments such as the 15th-century Casa de las Conchas, the 13th-century Old Cathedral, the New Cathedral dating from the 16th to the 18th centuries or the 16th-century University.
Parador de Segovia
Monday.There is a surprise around every corner and in every street in Segovia, its structures being testament to far-gone days of splendour such as the Aqueduct, recalling the power of Rome, the Cathedral and the Royal Palace. Churches such as San Esteban, San Justo, San Martín and San Millán transport visitors to Mediaeval, Renaissance and Baroque times.
Parador de Alcalá de Henares
Tuesday.Birthplace of Cervantes, the city houses beautiful streets, palaces, convents and civic buildings, inviting visitors to explore the University (founded in 1499 by Cardinal Cisneros), the Plaza de Cervantes, the Ruins of Santa María de la Mayor, the collegiate streets of Santa Úrsula and Escritorios, the Magisterial Cathedral of Santos Just y Pastor, etc. Not to mention a stroll along the busy street, Calle Mayor, housing Cervantes birthplace.
We offer: Standard double room with breakfasts included / Half board Supplement 75 € per person
- Price: €150 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Alcalá de Henares (Madrid)
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 12/05/2015
- Date available to: 29/12/2017
- Additional information: This route starts on Sunday.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PARADORES DE TURISMO
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Ruta Ciudades Patrimonio de la Humanidad