Balneario Termaeuropa Playa de Coma-Ruga
"Q" for Tourism Quality, a mark that represents quality in Spain’s tourism sector.
The spa is just 50 m from the beach. This village has all the charm of an earlier era, with lovely villas, long promenades and an immense light-sand beach. The spa resort is located in the second row from the sea and in the centre of the village. It has been completely rebuilt and has modern facilities.
- Therapeutic treatments:
- Digestive problems, Rheumatic complaints, Skin complaints, Trauma
- Circular shower, Hydromassage bath, Inhalations, Manual massage, Mud, Pressure jet, Sauna, Sprays, Vichy shower
- More techniques:
- Active thermal pool Outdoor thermal pool Roman thermal bath Spaventure (thermal pool for children) Wet sauna Thermal aromatherapy baths
- Characteristics of the water:
- Calcium-containing, Magnesium, Sodium-rich, Sulphate-rich
- Other features:
- Complementary techniques:
- Beauty treatments Yoga sessions Foot reflexology Electrotherapy Pressotherapy