Valle de Valdebezana
Corconte Spa Resort
"Q" for Tourism Quality, a mark that represents quality in Spain’s tourism sector.
Spanish National Association of Spas (ANBAL).
A spa with a long tradition, its mountain climate and location in the natural setting of the Ebro Reservoir make it an ideal place for both nature lovers and those who want to enjoy a holiday focusing on health and well-being. Its ashlar building stands out in the midst of the captivating landscape surrounding it.
- Therapeutic treatments:
- Kidney problems, Rheumatic complaints, Trauma
- Bath, Hydropinic cure, Inhalations, Manual massage, Parafangos, Pressure jet, Showers, Steam room, Swimming pool
- Characteristics of the water:
- Chloride-containing, Sulphate-rich
- Complementary techniques:
- Beauty treatments