Plaza de Nicomedes Martín Mateos
37001 Béjar, Salamanca (Castile-Leon)
Flemish, Spanish and Oriental art
The collection features numerous sculptures and other artistic treasures.
This museum is located in the old San Gil Church and is home to the vast majority of works by sculptor Mateo Hernández. It also has a collection of Flemish and Dutch paintings from the 16th and 17th centuries, others from 19th-century Spain, and an exhibition of Oriental art and ceramic and ivory items.
- Designation: Municipal museum
- Content: Sculpture
- From Wednesday to Thursday From 11:00 to 14:00
- Friday From 10:30 to 14:00
- Public holidays and Weekend From 10:30 to 14:30
- Closing days: Monday, Tuesday
- General: €1,50
- Reduced: €1
- Groups: €1
- Children: Admission free
Groups by prior appointment.