Fuente de Cantos
House-Museum of Zurbarán
A way of life
A visit to the house where this important artist was born.
Francisco Zurbarán's paintings reflected the furniture and utensils that surrounded him for years. They are everyday objects that can still be seen in the house where he was born, rural and austere in style, ever-present in his works.
- Designation: Municipal museum
- Artistic period: Costumbrista
- Content: House-museum
- From Tuesday to Friday From 17:00 to 21:00
- Saturday From 10:30 to 13:30
- Public holidays and Sunday From 11:00 to 13:30
- General: €6
- Groups: €3
- Disabled access