Almería Museum Art Centre
Its rooms give a tour of contemporary art in its different spheres.
The Almería Museum Art Centre is located in a Neomudéjar-style building, typical of railway stations, which was built in 1927. It houses a splendid collection of contemporary art, displayed in different thematic exhibits.
- Designation: Municipal museum
- Artistic period: Contemporary
- Content: Painting
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 11:00 to 14:00 From 18:00 to 21:00
- Monday From 18:00 to 21:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 11:00 to 14:00
Closed: 25 December, 1 and 6 January.
- Admission free