Miguel Hernández House-Museum
Ode to a poet of the generation of '27
The house where poet Miguel Hernández lived with his family is not to be missed on a visit to Orihuela.
The house, now a museum, is a modest home from the beginning of the 20th century, typical of the region. It has a small patio, a poultry yard and inside you can see some of the photos, furniture and personal objects that surrounded the life of one of the great literary figures of the "Generation of '27".
- Designation: Municipal museum
- Artistic period: Costumbrista
- Content: House-museum
- From Oct 01 to May 31
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 19:00
- Public holidays From 10:00 to 14:00
- From Jun 01 to Sep 30
- From Tuesday to Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 17:00 to 20:00
- From 10:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday
- Admission free