War through the ages
This museum provides an overview of the evolution of offensive and defensive weapons throughout history.
Weapons, uniforms and numerous objects relating to armed conflicts are on display. The museum presents a historic view of combat from prehistory to the early 20th century. The exhibits include pictures, models, arms, and lead soldiers. The section devoted to Moorish, African and Oriental weapons is particularly interesting.
- Designation: Provincial museum
- Content: Military
- From Tuesday to Friday From 10:00 to 14:00 From 16:00 to 18:30
- Saturday From 10:00 to 14:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 11:00 to 14:00
- Closing days: Monday
- General: €3
- Reduced: €1
- Admission free First Saturday of the month
- Groups: €2