Naveta de Es Tudons
Prehistoric funeral architecture.
The 'Naveta' was a collective tomb from the pre-talaiot period.
It consists of 2 chambers: an ossuary and an enclosure for funeral offerings. Its floor plan has an elongated horseshoe shape and access is by two doors. From the antechamber you can go up to the upper floor of this building, which received the name of 'naveta' because from the outside it resembles an overturned ship.
- Construction: Taulas, talayots and navetas
- Artistic period: Prehistory
- Historic period: Bronze Age
- From Monday to Tuesday From 09:00 to 14:00
- From Wednesday to Sunday From 09:00 to 19:30
- General: €2
- Reduced: €1,20
- Children: Admission free