Detalle de la fachada del Palacio de Cogolludo. Guadalajara
An Italian touch.
Luis de la Cerda ordered this palace to be built in 1492.
The architect who directed the work was Lorenzo Vázquez, who gave a Florentine look to the building. Its façade is elongated, rectangular and dressed. It was declared a National Monument in 1931.
- Artistic period:
- Historic period:
- 15th century
Guided tours Guided tour of Cogolludo’s main monuments, by prior appointment on tel: +34 949857214