Pastrana Collegiate and Parish Church
This is a church with a very good collection of tapestries and paintings.
This building mixes Gothic and Renaissance (façade) styles. Inside, the most outstanding element is a reredos by Matías Jimeno. You can also visit the Parish Museum, which holds medieval tapestries from the 15th century woven by Grenier in the best Flemish textile workshops. The drawings for the tapestries are by Nuño Gonçálvez. The 13th-century Romanesque Christ deserves attention. As for the paintings, they have various works by Carreño, Luis Fernández and El Greco.
- Construction: Collegiate church
- Artistic period: Gothic
- Historic period: 13th century
- From Jun 01 to Aug 31
- From Monday to Saturday From 11:30 to 14:00 From 17:30 to 20:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 13:00 to 14:00 From 17:30 to 20:00
- From Sep 01 to May 31
- From Monday to Saturday From 11:30 to 14:00 From 16:30 to 19:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 13:00 to 14:00 From 16:30 to 19:00
- General: €2,50