Roman Ruins of Valeria
Roman ruins of Valeria
Valeras, Las, Cuenca
It was founded by the praetor Valerius Flacus in 82 BC.
Among the remains at the Roman site are the Forum, a large nympheum (public fountain, 85 metres long) and four underground reservoirs that supplied the city with water.
- Construction: Archaeological site
- Artistic period: Classical-Roman
- Historic period: Romanisation (B.C.)
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:30 to 14:00 From 15:00 to 17:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 10:30 to 15:00
- General: €3
- Reduced: €2
- Retired persons: €1
- Children: €1