Fundación Mies Van der Rohe
Mies Van der Rohe pavilion
Influenced by Bauhaus.
This edifice was built under the clear influence of Bauhaus, for the International Exhibition of 1929.
This is the pavilion built by Mies van der Rohe that represented Germany in the International Exhibition of 1929. After the Exhibition it was demolished and later rebuilt under the direction of Bauhaus. The building is made of glass, steel, stone and onyx.
- Construction: Public building
- Artistic period: Avant-garde
- Historic period: 20th Century
- Setting: National Palace, Olympic Stadium.
- From Monday to Sunday From 10:00 to 20:00
- General: €5
- Reduced: €2,6
- Groups: €4
- Children: Admission free