Exhibition: Visions of the Hispanic World. Treasures from the Hispanic Society museum and library
The Prado Museum in Madrid is exhibiting the most representative pieces from the collections of the Hispanic Society of America.
The collection presents around 200 pieces from the holdings of one of the most prestigious institutions in the realm of Hispanic art. The Hispanic Society of America travels to the Prado Museum with Islamic archaeological art and Spanish medieval art: works from the Spanish Golden Age, examples of Latin American colonial period and 19th-century art, and Spanish paintings from the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Date: From Apr 4, 2017 to Sep 10, 2017
Paseo del Prado, s/n
Schedules and prices
- From Apr 4, 2017 to Sep 10, 2017
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:00 to 20:00
- Public holidays From 10:00 to 19:00
Price included in the entry to the museum’s permanent collection (general: 15 euros).
* Information may be subject to modifications