Exhibition: William Kentridge. Enough and Too Much
Museo Reina Sofía
William Kentridge. "I am not me, the horse is not mine", 2008. Photo from the performance. Courtesy of the artist.
The first exhibition of work by the South African artist, who won the 2017 Princess of Asturias Prize for the Arts.
The work of William Kentridge (Johannesburg, 1955) ranges from set design to collage, etching, sculpture, and video art, expanding in the last ten years to also include theatre, opera and film. “Enough and Too Much” centres on six pieces with a single protagonist which the artist uses to move on to more complex realities. Kentridge’s project, which includes drawings and films, is distinguished by the inter-relationship of forms and setting which predominates in his work.
- Date: From Oct 31, 2017 to Mar 19, 2018
Calle Santa Isabel 52
Schedules and prices
- From Oct 31, 2017 to Mar 19, 2018
- From Monday to Saturday From 10:00 to 21:00
- Public holidays and Sunday From 10:00 to 14:30
- Closing days: Tuesday
- General: €4
* Information may be subject to modifications
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN SPAIN? BOOK YOUR ACTIVITY HERE
- Explore with an official guide the Mosque of Cordoba. ...(+See more)
- Travel by speed train from Madrid to enjoy a full day ...(+See more)