Pyrenean Folk Festival
- When?: From Jul 30, 2015 to Aug 2, 2015
- Where: Jaca
- More information : http://www.jaca.es/cultura/festivales/festival-folklorico-de-los-pirineos.html
- Activity: Festival
- Theme: Gastronomy, Music, Dance, Spanish folk, Others
Every two years, the town of Jaca , in Huesca (Aragón ) plays host to this multicultural festival which transforms the city into a microcosm of a global village.
The events-packed programme of the Pyrenean Folklore Festival is one of the main reasons for its success. The festival offers numerous musical performances accompanied by exhibitions, gastronomic events, workshops on a variety of instruments, and introductory dance sessions where people can try learning the dances of all the participating countries. There are stages set up all around the old part of the town, and the streets themselves form the backdrop for the dance groups as they parade through the town.
- Date: From Jul 30, 2015 to Aug 2, 2015
Jaca (Huesca. Aragon)
Schedules and prices
- From Jul 30, 2015 to Aug 2, 2015
* Information may be subject to modifications