Game of Thrones: The Touring Exhibition
The popular TV series “Game of Thrones” is arriving at Barcelona’s Maritime Museum with over 1,000 square metres of exhibition space, including immersive recreations of settings like the Iron Throne room, Castle Black, and Winterfell.
Westeros, Beyond the Wall, the Royal Road, the city of Meereen… now you can discover them in person with this travelling exhibition, which is beginning its adventure in Barcelona. As well as these total-experience spaces, the exhibition includes original props, costumes and set designs from the TV series. It is an interactive experience with multimedia elements to bring visitors into the world of the Seven Kingdoms from the hit show “Game of Thrones”.
- Date: From Oct 28, 2017 to Mar 11, 2018
Avenida de les Drassanes s/n
08001. Barcelona (Catalonia)
Schedules and prices
- From Oct 28, 2017 to Mar 11, 2018
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday From 10:00 to 20:00
- Friday, Saturday From 10:00 to 21:00
- General: €18,50
- Children: €12
* Information may be subject to modifications