SANTANDER BY BIKE
Enjoying doing this bike tour across the history and secrets of the city of Santander, a very endearing and so far so unknown city to many. You have the opportunity to visit the center and surroundings of the city by bike and accompanied by a guide that will make you see the city with other eyes.
We will conduct this excursion using Tusbic —the city’s public bikes— as a sign of our support to this eco-friendly means of transport.
Bike rental TusBic (City Hall Bike rental service)
Helmet, reflective vest
Insurance accident and Liability
- Price: €39 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Departures from the Office of Exploring Cantabria (C/ Castelar, 49- Santnader) every Wednesday and Sunday at 6:00 pm. Booking in advance is a needed. This activity might envolve schedule changes during the winter calendar.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
By bike on our TusBic
Parque de las Llamas
Other activities you may find interesting
€350 per person (including taxes)
This is the main route, the most well-known. ... (+See more)