When I grow up, I want to be …an Eskimo!
In this funny activity we will build a snow Igloo, a traditional dwelling of the Eskimo village.
We will learn a lot of interestingfacts about the snow, igloos, the Eskimos, how do they live and more.
It is a team activity where everyone has to collaborate to build the igloo.
Then we end up with some funny games in the snow.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/01/2018
- Date available to: 01/04/2018
- Additional information: Prices: 1 adult 30€ (+ 2 children free) 2 adults 40€ (+ 2 children free) additional child 5€
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Snow activities. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. LGBT
- Organising company: Gaia. La Montaña Sostenible
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
This lineal itinerary goes from south to north of the ... (+See more)
Alcalà de Xivert
€15 per person (including taxes)
Both during the day and night, and suitable for all, ... (+See more)