ESSENTIALS OF BASQUE COUNTRY
Don´t miss the opportunity to discover the best Spanish region, enjoy the best gastronomy and wines in the Basque Country.
Day 1: Arrival to Bilbao,check-in, evening welcome with pintxos in the Old Town
Day 2: Private tour at the Guggenheim Museum and then off to the Basque Coast, lunch at traditional Basque restaurant and free afternoon to relax
Day 3: Check out and drive inland to taste some amazing Rioja wines. Winetasting and traditional Rioja lunch, afterwards we will move to San Sebastian
Day 4: Morning tour through the Pearl of the Cantabrian Sea - San Sebastian, a lovely promenade with elegant railings and street lamps runs along La Concha Beach. Lunch at one of the local restaurants and then free afternoon
Day 5: Breakfast, check-out and transfer to Bilbao airport.
Inclusions: 2 nights accommodation in Bilbao (4*), 2 nights accommodation in San Sebastian (4*), breakfast and lunch every day, pintxos tour on day 1,entrance fees, wine tasting in La Rioja, private guide services for all the excursions, private airport trasnfers.
Price is per person in group of 8 people, for smaller groups please contact us.
- Price: €1,160 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Laguardia (Álava - Araba)
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Getxo (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 21/05/2017
- Date available to: 21/05/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Tapas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Romotur
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Guggenheim Museum, Bilbao