If you come to Madrid forward to do any historical and cultural tour our best recommendation is Imperial Madrid through the oldest part of the city center: Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace...
From the times of the ancient Alcázar, the market settled in Plaza Mayor and our townhall in Plaza de la Villa built by Juan Gómez de Mora are the most important landmarks, for instance, in our tour based on 15th to 17th century.
Know the most importan historical chapter in Madrid with this activity thought for you and your people!
- Price: €26 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 25/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TOURME
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€180 per person (including taxes)
It is a journey of pure mountain bike that passes ... (+See more)
Iruela, La, ...