The NORTH-COASTAL WAY of SAINT JAMES Complete
The ocean will be our best partner along this trip. To become a pilgrim while the breeze and the harmony of the different villages walk with us is very possible and recommended. Some transfers, over the least interesting parts, help achieving our goal. The excellent food, grilled fish, unique hotels, and great views are guarantee. A well marked path, with time to open your senses and let the emotions come through. At the end of every day, enjoy a luxury rest and a peaceful conversation. “Buen Camino”!
. 12 nights at Paradores and Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Private guided visit to Guggenheim museum in Bilbao
- Price: €6,970 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 11 Day
- Date available from: 01/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Information supplied by the providerPrint
COASTAL WAY of SAINT JAMES
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
An attractive excursion to the wonderful village of ... (+See more)