The BAZTANES WAY of SAINT JAMES French Basque & Navarre
The old kingdom of Navarre will be under our feet. Starting at the French Basque Country, where they have a special care to preserve the beauty of the local architecture, we will cross the border as smugglers from previous times. It is a route focused on nature, villages, good resting, tradition and an ancient language called “Euskera” / Basque. The sincerity of locals and their good work are a constant. The trip finishes in Pamplona, once upon a time popularized by Hemingway when he used to go for “fiesta” at the running of the bulls with cigar in one hand, and a glass of wine in the other. Ava Gardner used to be there too.
. 9 nights at B&B and Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
- Price: €5,227 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 9 Day
- Date available from: 01/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Canoeing and kayaking. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Information supplied by the providerPrint
French Basque Country & Navarre
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy the magic of Madrid at dusk with a Sightseeing ... (+See more)