Night Visit to the Palacio de las Dueñas
When the Palace gates are closed, a true experience begins to know a whole Jewel of Sevillian architecture. A Renaissance palace of Mudejar architecture, with more than 1,400 works of art, and which has been the residence of the last Duchess of Alba, and is shown to visitors.
Meet My City in collaboration with the Palacio de las Dueñas offers you the opportunity to know El Palacio in the light of the candles, the darkness and the heat of its history, so that you discover its more than 500 years, through which it has passed from Convent of Santa Maria de las Dueñas to Casa Palacio, declared Historic-Artistic Monument in 1931.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 23/10/2017
- Date available to: 31/10/2018
- Additional information: We make visits throughout the year, the dates are posted on our reservations page. Private visits can be requested.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Conoce Mi Ciudad
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Patio Central, night begins to fall.
Central Patio, just for our group.
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
Follow the sheer paths used by ancient smugglers ... (+See more)
Valencia de Alcántara