THE HIGHLANDS OF CUENCA
We have prepared a two-day experience to enjoy the best natural surroundings of the province of Cuenca. Discover the most unique natural areas of the Highlands of Cuenca with the best nature tour guides. We will provide binoculars to bring closer to you the species of this unique natural environment, deers, mouflons, eagles or vultures. In addition, we will walk through natural environments as singular as the majadas (sheep sheds) or where the river Cuervo is born.
- Price: €312 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 24/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/05/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€1.08 per person (including taxes)
Magnificent bicycle route with five nights and six ... (+See more)
San Sebastián, ...