Free Tour VALENCIA
Enjoy our free tours "Valencia Essential" and "Emblematic Valencia" and discover the most beautiful spots of the city.
In our tour “VALENCIA ESSENTIAL” you get to know the basic sightseeings of the old town of Valencia: a journey through 2,000 years of history where you will understand the essence of this city. The Cathedral, the Silk Exchange, the Central Market, the Government Palace… are just some of the sights you see, but we also talk about legends, curiosities, anecdotes and gastronomy. The tour takes place every day in the morning, at 10:30am and at 12:00 and it is offered both in Spanish and in English.
Our tour “EMBLEMATIC VALENCIA” takes you to places and monuments downtown not so well known, and less crowded than the top sights that we visitied in the morning. These monuments are very important for the history of the city. Some of them certainly popular, as the Torres de Serranos or the Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, but also some others that are almost unknown, as the oldest church in Valencia or the very first University. Legends and curiosities are waiting for you in this tour offered every evening, at 6:00pm both in English and in Spanish.
Price: We offer FREE guided tours in which the customer is free to decide the price. Please, remember to arrive 5-10 min before.. the meeting point is Plaza de la Virgen, search for the orange umbrella!!
Free Tour Valencia is formed by a team of official tour guides, duly authorized by the Administration and with extensive training and experience.
- Price: €0.1 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 29/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: The meeting point, in both tours, is Plaza de la Virgen. Please, remember to arrive at least 5-10 minutes before: search for the orange umbrella!! "Valencia Essential" takes place until 31/12/2017. "Emblematic Valencia" takes place until 30/09/2017.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Aravolo
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Free Tour Valencia - Central Market
Other activities you may find interesting
€4,065 per person (including taxes)
The base camp will be at Aran Valley, with the idea of ... (+See more)
Vielha e Mijaran
€1,675 per person (including taxes)
Discover the cosmopolitan Bilbao and the elegant San ... (+See more)