Become Cordoba Madinat Al-Zahra
Come and explore the archaeological site of the 10th century palatial city of Medina Azahara (Madinat al-Zahra), which has been shortlisted for Intangible Cultural Heritage status.
We will spend nearly four hours with a heritage interpreter who will explain all about this site. This guide will help us understand the importance of Medina Azahara as a symbol of power for the caliph Abd-al-Rahman III, who built this lavish city just eight kilometres from Cordoba, a city where all the caliphate's political power resided.
We will see all artistic splendour of the luxurious and sumptuous city designed by Abd-al-Rahman III, at key sites such as the Northern Gate, Military House, Large Portico, Rich Room, Rich Room Exterior, House of Yafar, Royal House and the Museum.
You will love it!
(6-10 personas) 26 €
(11-15 personas) 16 €
- Price: €26 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BECOME CORDOBA
Information supplied by the providerPrint