Barcelona Bosc Urbà
More than 50 attractions so you can enjoy adventure sports in the city. Bungee jumping, zip wires, nets, creepers, suspension bridges and trunks on platforms of up to 6 metres in height.
Three circuits of varying difficulties designed for children and their families as well as thrill-seekers.
What does your booking include?:
One of the following circuits:
- Orange circuit: Low level of difficulty. For children aged between 3 and 8 years, or up to 1.30 m in height. It has 14 platforms at a height of 1.5 m from the ground.
- Blue circuit: Intermediate level of difficulty. It has platforms at a height of 4 m from the ground and is suitable for children over the age of 8, families and adults. Height: more than 1,30m.
- Red circuit: Advanced level, for those who love strong emotions. It is specially designed for people who want to let off steam and enjoy a rush of adrenalin. This circuit has platforms that are 6 m from the ground and ends in a zip wire of more than 120 m. Height: more than 1.45m.
- Price: €17 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€21.5 per person (including taxes)
An entertaining way to discover Catalonia's cultural ... (+See more)
Torrelles de Llobregat