ACTIVITY: Night full of stars in Martos
Vado Jaen station in the town of Martos, is one of the observation sites par excellence of the Starlight Reserve Sierra Sur de Jaen. Beside the old Olive Oil railway line there is a large esplanade which often has been used as a meeting point.
This is a special place where the presence of an impressive sky full of stars mixes with the nostalgia of the railway, an old abandoned station and an old platform.
We propose an evening of Star Gazing observations including a brief explanation of the old Olive Oil railway line as well as the use of high quality astronomical telescopes. An unforgettable evening under the stars.
21:30 h. - Welcome the participants.
22:00 h. - Star Gazing Observation:
Introductory talk on astronomy.
Workshop on the recognition of stars and constellations.
Star Gazing observation using high quality astronomical telescope.
Souvenir astrophotography session.
02:00 h. - End of session and our services. (Estimated time)
- Price: €42 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 25/06/2016
- Date available to: 01/10/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: AstroÁndalus
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€150 per person (including taxes)
Have you ever heard about Seville monuments catalogued ... (+See more)