BTT ANILLO CELTIBERICO
A unique experience.
A mountain biking adventure through the province of Soria that will bring you to the most beautiful and hidden natural landscapes of the Sierra de Urbión and Cebollera.
Anillo Celtibérico is a self-guided route of 237 Km and 3.200 m of altitude that runs through the forest trails and paths of the Northwest Soria, using the rural accommodation as a pit-stop along the way.
The route that we propose can be custom designed to adapt to your level of physical ability. There are various routes available, from a relaxed journey to a more challenging one where you can challenge yourself to complete the route in two days.
You also have the possibility of extending the route “Anillo Celtibérico” to 300 Km and 5.000 m of altitude by using different variants of the designed layout however. If you feel that none of our options suit you, we can plan and adapt a tailor-made route for you.
The accommodation and transport of your luggage will be organize ant taken care by us. Your only job is to ride and enjoy the scenery.
For all levels, fully organized, nature in its purest state. Heritage and gastronomy.
- Price: €196 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Duruelo de la Sierra (Soria)
Molinos de Duero (Soria)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 09/12/2018
- Additional information: 237 Km and 3.200 m or 300 Km and 5.000 m. An experience of 2 to 6 stages. Chose your date.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Mountain biking. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: SORIA VACACIONES
Information supplied by the providerPrint
A demanding mountain bike route.
Beautiful and hidden natural landscapes.
High percentage of paths.
Visit unforgettable spaces.
Heritage and gastronomy.
Other activities you may find interesting
€8.5 per person (including taxes)
This Church of XIV Century is one of the most ancient ... (+See more)