MALLORCA BY HELICOPTER TOUR 20
Taking off from Son Bonet airport, we fly towards Valldemossa village. In Valldemossa you fly over the marvelous XIII century Church and the unique Cartuja of Valldemossa, an unforgettable XIV century monastery where Chopin created his best symphonys.
Next we fly along marvelous the Mediterranean Sea coast landscape, where the Tramuntana Mountains sit next to the sea forming an unrepeatable landscape. We reach Soller valley.
Soller valley nestles in the middle of the Tramuntana Mountains, surrounded by high peaks and leafy forests. On the hillsides are plenty of orange and lemon trees and there are some typical white Villages of Mallorca.
- Price: €138 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 20 Minutes
- Date available from: 13/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2023
- Additional information: Viability depends on weather conditions and helicopter aviability TOTAL PRICE 414,00.-€ ( 138,00.-€ per person, 3 passangers ) We can offer aircrafts for 5 passangers. Ask for more information.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Premium Spain. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SPAINUP
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€25 per person (including taxes)
G2move in Marbella – GRAN HOTEL MELIÁ DON PEPE G2Move ... (+See more)