CULTURE AND GASTRONOMY IN LA MANCHA
We propose a plan full of new sensations. We will take advantage of the morning by visiting Campo de Criptana and its famous Windmills. Cervantes immortalised these windmills in the chapter VIII of the first part of Don Quixote de la Mancha who fought against the windmills as if they were giants.
Then we will go to the Hill of Virgen de la Paz, this is the typical neighbourhood known as 'Albaicín Criptano'
After that, we will head to a Winery from the 19th century, where we will visit and taste the wines accompanied with some appetisers.
We will have enough time to have lunch. Then, we will visit Alcázar de San Juan, and we walk around The Grand Prior's Palace Complex. Next we will visit The Hidalgo's Museum; it is a Manchegan Manor House from the 16th century where you can learn about the customs of the Hidalgos in La Mancha.
- Guided visit through Campo de Criptana and Alcázar de San Juan, conducted by a local Tourist Information Agent
- Visit to a Winery with tasting
- Civil Liability Insurance
- Tickets of Museum
- Transport between towns
- Prior booking required
- Enquire about our special prices of tourist groups, companies, associations, schools and families.
- Price: €29 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real)
Campo de Criptana (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 31/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Experiences during the whole year. If you need a specific date, please enquire us.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ENCLAVE CULTURAL
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Windmills of Campo de Criptana
Sunset in Campo de Criptana
Grand Prior's Palace Complex
Other activities you may find interesting
€6 per person (including taxes)
Wine culture, as you have never heard of. ... (+See more)
Morales de Toro