CUENCA, CÓRDOBA AND CÁDIZ WITH INTERRAIL
Enjoy some of the best scenic views Spain has to offer in Cuenca, Córdoba y Cádiz. Travel with comfortable trains to some beautiful, lesser known destinations in Spain and stay at Paradores, unique luxurious Spanish inns that offer spectacular views and surroundings. Start your Interrail Tour in the thriving capital Madrid, and choose to finish in Madrid or Sevilla, a destination well known for its sunny skies and flamenco dance origins.
The trip includes: breakfast buffet; Extensive travel descriptions and day-to-day program; Route description from station to hotel; Train ticket valid for all included trips – also valid for any additional local train excursions; All required reservations; Travel information from/to the start and end point of your trip per train or airplane; Extensive information about station services and options for transfer booking; Extensive train information.
- Price: €499 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 06/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Additional information: The price is per person and night in a double room. Additional nights are available at all locations from € 60 per person per night.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior
- Organising company: Treinreiswinkel
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Habsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Habsburg ... (+See more)