INTERRAIL WORLD HERITAGE CITIES ROUTE
Live an unforgettable experience visiting Toledo, Cuenca, Ávila and Segovia, world heritage cities by UNESCO. Unique cities, located in the heart of Spain are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and do it travelling by train, enjoying all the comfort and convenience of the railway, as well as quality downtown hotels. You can choose Madrid as a starting point of this interrail tour is Madrid and also stay in the luxurious national inns (Paradores) in Spain (extra charged).
The trip includes: breakfast buffet; Extensive travel descriptions and day-to-day program; Route description from station to hotel; Train ticket valid for all included trips – also valid for any additional local train excursions; All required reservations; Travel information from/to the start and end point of your trip per train or airplane; Extensive information about station services and options for transfer booking; Extensive train information.
- Price: €479 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 4/5/16
- Date available to: 12/31/17
- Comments date: The price is per person and night in a double room. Additional nights are available at all locations from € 54 per person per night.
- Activity category: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Senior
- Organising company: Treinreiswinkel
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Parador de Cuenca
Other activities you may find interesting
€165 per person (including taxes)
Discover the history of our Universe and the Earth with ... (+See more)
€675 per person (including taxes)
Between the provinces of Malaga and Cadiz, set in ... (+See more)